+ -

VISITOR

Jan 9, 2010

May I introduce my self


My name is Nur Fitrianingsih Hasan. Nick Fitri. But usually my friends call me Pity hihihi. I am a Moeslem.I am Indonesian.


I love Batik Indonesia.I love to learn.interested with fashion and photography .
I always love to dream before bed about what I want. and how I assigned the desire. and all that I think should be beautiful. Achieving it all with positive thinking.
I was born in Papua,  Semptember,  11,  1994. I am 16 years old now.
Papua is the eastern islands of Indonesia, that's why I named this blog, Dreamer  from the East. ^^

My Father was a private employee, My mother is a teacher.


My beloved sister,Nurul Rahmawati Hasan, but usually I call Nunu’ hihi.  she's interested in makeup and all about fashion. She always did not want to lose me in any field. Fashion, academics and even the bedroom ckckckck. but we always compact. even the sick were always together. make our parents bustle -___-.


Oke guys, maybe it's all I can share about me.
So….. give me a warm welcome, dear bloggers ^^
5 HASAN'S by Me: May I introduce my self My name is Nur Fitrianingsih Hasan. Nick Fitri. But usually my friends call me Pity hihihi. I am a Moeslem.I am Indonesian. I lo...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting

<

Here !