+ -

VISITOR

Feb 16, 2011

I'm Back

Hello ... I'm back again after a long time away. hihi
how are you friends? Now I go to school in STM Jayapura . I majored in Computer Network Engineering. uuwww .... that sounds weird a girl get in STM. but not for me. At first I was afraid, because many boys are certainly naughty, v e r y   n a u g h t y. I think I just simply socialize, and sure enough now I just have a lot of male friends, they are so naughty but they respect me as a woman, even thought I was their sister.




By the way, for the future of this blog I want to write a variety of science, perhaps. Sharing what I was in school. Around the Network Computers, Photography and in the year 2012 I hope this blog can generate for me, hehehe Amin, and maybe I will talk about, fashion, makeup .. uuuuh .. too much might but it is my dreams.



"The future belongs to those who believe in the power of their dreams."
5 HASAN'S by Me: I'm Back Hello ... I'm back again after a long time away. hihi how are you friends? Now I go to school in STM Jayapura . I majored in Computer Ne...

2 comments:

Thank you for visiting

< >

Here !