+ -

VISITOR

Apr 29, 2013

Beach : HBD my bff

*Happy Birthday To You...Happy Birthday To You....Happy Birthday....Happy Birthday...Happy Birthday To You...*

Ooowwwhhh....I am very happy. My Best Friend Birthday some time ago. so guys ... you certainly know that it's time to party.  And we decided to go to the beach. one of the beaches in Wonosari, Yogyakarta. Indrayanti name of the beach. Furthest beach in Yogyakarta, a very tiring trip, but once you get there, you'll be greeted with a very nice view.

This picture shows that I was really frightened by the waves on the beach.
but gradually I began to dare :3



I hope she has always given good health and be a strong woman and of course wish her success world and the hereafter.
amen.
return trip







5 HASAN'S by Me: Beach : HBD my bff *Happy Birthday To You...Happy Birthday To You....Happy Birthday....Happy Birthday...Happy Birthday To You...* Ooowwwhhh....I am very ha...

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. yes, that's right. sayangnya, you don't participate. but if you go, maybe you can be our photographer hihihi :peace:

      Delete
    2. Hahahaha, yayayaya, of course I should be. :p

      Delete

Thank you for visiting

< >

Here !